3.6 Abandoning your appeal

Last Reviewed: June 2023 Reviewed by: JES

Click on relevant application to learn more.

If you’ve filed an appeal, but decide you don’t want to go ahead with it, you have to file a Notice of Abandonment of Appeal (Form 11).

Fill in the form and send it back to the court registry. Make sure another person witnesses your signature.

It is extremely difficult to re-open an appeal case once it has been abandoned.

Need Legal Help?

LIVEMon - Fri
11 AM - 2 PM
call-jesCall or Text Free