3.2 File other documents

Last Reviewed: June 2023 Reviewed by: Court of Appeal Staff

The appeal court may also have a copy of your criminal record, pre-sentence report, and any letters of reference or other materials filed as exhibits in the court that sentenced you. If you wish to be certain that the appeal court has these documents, obtain photocopies yourself and file them with the court registry well before the hearing date set for the appeal.

You can contact the registry of the court where you were sentenced to get these documents.

File six photocopies of these other documents.

Need Legal Help?

LIVEMon - Fri
11 AM - 2 PM
call-jesCall or Text Free